See Europe – I would love to have the money and at least three months to spend there. If wishes came true, I’d start in Finland, work my way south to Italy and Spain, then zig-zag my way to Ireland.
You know on YouTube’s home page, they offer suggestions of videos based on your viewing history? Yesterday, I saw one that said ‘Sharon Tate was a Witch!’.
Naturally, I clicked on it.
It was a 90 second clip from an Oprah Show, the clothes and hair styles look reminiscent of the mid to late 1980’s, probably right after she went on the air. Joseph “Doc” Marquis (who claims that he was initiated into the dark arts at age 8yrs, when someone sent a demon to him) stated that Sharon Tate had been a practicing witch for years. After she married Roman Polanski and became pregnant, she wanted out. The leaders of her coven sent Charlie Manson to kill her. Apparently, ol’ Charlie is the most powerful wizard on the planet!
Obviously, I was intrigued and my research has found:
- Sharon Tate, Roman Polanski, Abigail Folger, Jay Sebring, and Wojciech Frykowski were members of the same coven. Their murders were served a two-fold purpose. First, to warn other witches about trying to leave the fold, and, along with the LaBianca murders, to bring about a race war, just like Charlie wanted.
- While the Beatles aren’t linked to directly to the Illuminati, they’re referenced everywhere. The most blatant is a VW ‘Beetle’ in most of the movies that were made by and are still being made by supposed Illuminati members. Maybe ol’ Charlie really was on to something?
- Whitney Houston died because Clive and the Illuminati could not conquer her inherent goodness. Her conviction, her commitment, and most importantly, her voice swayed people. She sang about healing relationships, healing the world, and people listened. For this, she had to die.
- Sammy Davis, Jr. was a member of Anton LeVey’s Church of Satan. He was also a 33rd degree Mason, had all the arcane secrets disclosed to him, and an active member of the Illuminati. He recruited Bill Cosby.
- The knowledge gained from Project CHATTER and Project MKUltra are currently used by the Illuminati to control their members.
- Basically, everyone in the movie/television/music industry is a member of the Illuminati.
No links are being provided in this post. Some of the sites I visited have extremely graphic crime scene photos that are not for the faint of heart. Others make outrageous, unsubstantiated claims that are full of hate, especially against people of color. If you just have to see them for yourself, leave a comment and I’ll PM them to you.
This show just keeps getting better and better. This is the final season, so I truly hope the ending is satisfying because I’ll definitely miss it.
Every April, I actually set a reminder in my phone and my calendars on the computers so I don’t miss the broadcast on HBO. This year, three of my favorites were inducted. Jeff Lynne’s Electric Light Orchestra, inducted by Dhanni Harrison, George’s son. Pearl Jam, inducted by David Letterman, and Tupac inducted by Snoop. I was overwhelmed a couple of times with the touching stories, pride, and joy from the presenters, and the performances were over the top. My wiener babies even sat and watched it with me, it was truly that good.
Other inductees were Journey – I was upset that Steve Perry wasn’t allowed to sing during their performance. Yes! inducted by Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson, Joan Baez inducted by Jackson Browne, and Nile Rodgers inducted by Pharrell Williams.
I’m so glad that it’s available on HBO on demand. I’ll probably have to watch it three or four more times.
This one is stupidity solely for stupidity’s sake. I laughed until I cried, and when it was finished, I watched it again.
This is an amazing movie. The story is terribly sad, horrible, actually. But, it is tempered by the science/technology and advances in medicine due to research from Mrs. Lacks cells.
I give it 4/5 star rating because it was so sad during a couple of parts, I almost had to turn it off.
Things have been wild around the house, so I’m playing catch up.
This movie was awesome. Everything about it – the story, the cast, the clothes, you name it, everything was perfect. It also gave me the feels; I highly recommend it.